A3 A4 PET Film Printer For T-shirt
- Printer: EPS L1800 inkjet printer
- Size: A4 or A3
- Voltage: AC100-240V,50/60Hz
- Place of origin: Japan
- Ink type: Textile ink
- Print resolution: 5760dpi * 1440dpi
- Ink configuration: 6 colors
- Function: One-way printing/ Bidirectional printing/Support borderless printing
- Print material: Photo/ CD/ Paper/ Film
- Transfer film printing: Need to be modified
- Interface: USB2.0 high speed
- Core Components: Motor, Pump, PLC, Gear, Bearing
- Usage: Paper Printer, film printer
- Plate type: Flatbed Printer
- Color & Page: Multicolor
- Ink drop size: 1.5PI
- Printing method: Drop-on-demand inkjet (micro piezoelectric printing technology)
- Warranty period: 1 year warranty for non-man-made damage, except for consumables and consumable parts (print heads)
- Certificate: CE, RoHs
- Dimension: 900mm*540mm*430mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Delivery time: In 5-10 days
- How many times can be washed ?
Its printing durability is fanstatic, it have been tested to wash over 50 times, and printing is still great.
- How many sheets film can print 1 set inks ?
EPS L1805: about 900 sheets for white, and 1400 sheets for colored ink
EPS L1800: About 700 sheets for white, and 1100 sheets for colored ink( all information for reference only)
- How many sheets film can be used for 500g power ?
For A4 size: about 3500 sheets
For A3 size: about 2700 sheets
( all information for reference only )
- How long can we keep the inks/ powder/pet film ?
Once the package is opened, it is recommended to use it within 6 months to avoid poor transfer effect due to moisture and other reasons.
- Why the poor color printout happened ?
a. white inks got precipitated after few hours no printing. please shake the ink tank gently before printing.
b. Print-head blocked. Process head cleaning on computer.
- Cold peeling or hot peeling ?
Both are available. For hot peeling, please press the t-shirt 5 seconds more, you will get great durability printed effect.
- Which model printer is suitable for this solution ?
Recommended EPS L1805, L1800.