- Durable thickened rubber rollers, no deformation, no blistering of lamination.
- Film thickness within 1.5cm, suitable for: digital photos, posters, computer graphics, advertising pictures, engineering drawings, etc.
- Protective lamination and decorative lamination, excellent cold laminating effect.
- Full iron support on both sides + non-slip feet for smooth operation and durability.
- With CE, RoHS Certificate and one year warranty period.
Max laminating width: 65cm
Max laminating thickness: 1.5mm
Laminating Materials: Cold laminating film
Work type: Manual cold laminating
Package: Carton box
MOQ: 1 Set
Delivery time: In 3-4 working days
Payment: T/T, PayPal, Western Union
Adjustment of mounting pressure:
The left and right ends of this machine can be adjusted separately for mounting pressure, and the pressure at both ends of the rubber roller is equal. You should first separate the upper and lower two rubber rollers, then put the cold laminating film on top of the rubber roller, rotate the twist, and ensure that the upper and lower rubber rollers are parallel to each other, and then slightly increase the pressure. The pressure should not be too heavy in order to avoid bubbles in the mounting.
Both sides of the pressure-regulating knobs should be in the free position! As long as one side puts down the knob first, the other side must readjust the pressure !
* Turn knob clockwise to increase pressure, turn knob counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
- To clean the rubber rollers, use a soft cloth soaked in alcohol or a mild detergent, then wipe them clean with a dry cloth (never use hard materials such as metal sheets).
- Both sides of the screw should be oiled regularly.
- When the machine is not used for a long time, the upper and lower rubber rollers should be separated to prevent the deformation of the rubber rollers due to extrusion for too long.
- It is forbidden to clean the rubber roller with pine oil and machine oil.
- It is forbidden to mount hard materials on one part of the roller for a long time.